Opening hours and ticket pricesWe are sorry for the inconvenience.
|Monday - Friday||Saturday - Sunday|
|April||8:30 - 7:00 PM||10:00 - 7:00 PM|
|May||8:30 - 7:00 PM||10:00 - 7:00 PM|
|June||8:30 - 7:00 PM||10:00 - 8:00 PM|
|July||8:30 - 7:00 PM||10:00 - 8:00 PM|
|August||8:30 - 7:00 PM||10:00 - 7:00 PM|
|September||8:30 - 5:00 PM||10:00 - 7:00 PM|
|October||8:30 - 3:00 PM||10:00 - 5:00 PM|
1-2 May - the Garden is opened between 10:00 - 7:00 PM
15 August - the Garden is opened between 10:00 - 7:00 PM
Please note that the ticket office closes half an hour before Museum closing.
Please be advised that the Museum does not have a payment card terminal.
We are pleased to announce:
- For safety reasons, it is forbidden to ride a bicycle, scooter, or roller skates in the Garden (in accordance with the exhibition regulations),
- Because children are present, we do not allow domestic animals into the Garden.
Ticket prices season 2017
+ 1 additional service
+ 2 additional service
|The joint ticket: Garden of Experiments and headquarters of the Museum of Municipal
Engineering in Cracow, Sw. Wawrzyńca St. 15
|Ticket for the whole season|
|Regular||10 zł||14zł||18 zł||16 zł||35 zł
|Concessionary*||8 zł||12 zł||16 zł||12 zł||30 zł|
Family ticket - 30 zł
Ticket preschool - 5 zł (Children from 3 to 6 years)
Guide rental costs - 35 zł (90 minutes, max 25 persons, suggested number of people: no more than 20)
Guide rental costs in foreign language - 50 zł (90 minutes, max 25 persons, suggested number of people: no more than 20)
Lessons/workshops - 75 zł
Workshops – "Searching for a lost chest", up to 20 persons - 85 zł
Birthday*** - 25 zł per child, duration ca. 2h (activities in the Garden) + 1h in a tent
Short photographic shot for wedding couples - 50 zł
Additional service: zorbing, gyroscope, bungee trampoline - 5 zł
- children under 7 years old, under the care of parents (does not apply for the organised groups)
- people over 70 years old
- caretakers of organised schoolgroups****
- pilots of organised groups
- ICOM organisation members
- journalists (on the grounds of press identity card)
- holders of Karta Polaka
- museum workers (on the grounds of museum worker identity card)
* concessionar (based on an appropriate identity document): school, university and PhD students, pensioners, severely disabled persons.
** family ticket - 2 adults and 2 children, or 1 adult and 3 children
*** fee calculated from a child
**** one carer for 10 people
Holders of the Funpass card receive 1 token per person (up to 4). They can spend them on an additional attraction of their choosing.